LCMS Phone: (662) 781-0778 - You can reply to any text message from me through School Status or leave me a voicemail in SchoolStatus and I will call you back!
July 29, 2020
- ALL 6th grade Science students will need two notebooks for Science class this year. One will be used from August until December and the other from January to May. If students would like for me to keep their second notebook in my classroom so that it does not get lost, I will put their name on it in sharpie and keep it in a crate for next semester.
- 6th grade Science students need to bring their notebook and a pencil to class EVERY day. If students would like to use their own colored pencils please bring them, but they MUST bring their notebook every day to be able to keep up with my work, study for tests, and participate in labs. Absent students will be able to turn in work online or when they return to school.
- If students are absent, their name will be on my Absent Work board when they return to remind them that they need to do their make up work.
- Have a great summer! See you in August!
- Student Email Addresses and Log In Information Students' usernames are constructed using the following formula:
- First name, first initial + Last name, first initial + last 6 digits of their lunch number.
- Example: If Amy King's lunch number is 1234567, her computer/wifi username is ak234567, and her email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- You should be able to log in to Clever with just your lunch number for your username and password. You can also try using your initials+lunch number for username and just the number for your password.