I graduated from the University of Memphis. I have a Bachelors degree in English and History. I also attended the Teach Mississippi Institute at the University of Mississippi.
This will be my fifth year teaching at Lake Cormorant Middle School, but my first year in the SPED department. Go Gators!
BioMy name is Christian Samples Joyner. I am a native Tennessean (GO VOLS!!), but have called Mississippi home for the past four years.
I have been married to my husband JJ for twenty six years. I love to watch my Vols play football, basketball and baseball. I also enjoy traveling whenever possible as well as camping, hiking and enjoying the great outdoors.
I have two daughters; Peyton, 25 and Jalyn, 20.
What am I reading?
The United States Constitution
What am I listening to?
Sold a Story Podcast
Even if you aren't distance learning, please feel free to use these resources to keep reading staminas STRONG!
- The Libby App will allow you to access Ebooks, and audiobooks through your library card.
- OpenLibrary.org (https://openlibrary.org/) contains many online books and stories sorted by the genre
- Goodreads.com (https://www.goodreads.com/) gives you access to free online books.
- Openculture.com (http://www.openculture.com/) offers you a variety of resources about pop culture such as movies, music, and TV.
- Youtube also has a great collection of free audiobooks.
See guys, with all this access to free books, you should have no problem increasing your stamina!
Remember Gators always R.O.C.K. it!! (RESPECT, OWN it, COURAGE to do the right thing and be KIND)